The term ShoeStack or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Dolphin Road, Edinburgh, EH14 5RX. Our company registration number is 682899 registered in Scotland, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Your Information will be used to send review requests and promotional offers via email. Aswell as tracking and order updates via whatsap.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
ShoeStack ® (“ShoeStack”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Certificates (also referred to as Gift Vouchers.). These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Certificates available at www.shoestack.co.uk
1.1 The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
You can check the balance of the Gift Certificate by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
All Gift Certificates have no expiry date and can be redeemed in part or full as payment on our website.
Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
VAT will not be charged on the purchase of gift cards but VAT will be charged upon redemption.
1.2 Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.
ShoeStack Registered Trademark Use
Trademark Notice. ShoeStack®, ShoeStack logos, Don’t Rack ‘Em Stack ‘Em®, their taglines and the look, feel and trade dress of the Service are the exclusive trademarks, service marks, trade dress and logos of ShoeStack® Ltd. (SC 682899)
Agreement: unless Licensor shall have consented to such additional use. Licensee agrees that it shall cause appropriate trademark notices and indicia of ownership of the Trademark to appear on any display thereof in accordance with Licensor’s reasonable instructions.
Trademark Number: UK00003579712
Trademark Number: UK00003750312
Trademark Number: UK00003753484